Song : All About That Bass   (Meghan Trainor)
   Contribuição: Kátia Rochahttp://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/174/0/e/_47_meghan_trainor__all_about_that_bass_by_kingtapir-d7nl0vj.png
  • Because you know I'm all about that bass
'bout that bass, no treble                                                                                                         
 I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
 I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
 I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

Yeah it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it like I'm supposed to do
Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
All the right junk in all the right places
I see the magazines working that Photoshop
We know that shit ain't real
Come on now, make it stop
If you got beauty beauty just raise 'em up
Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at night
You know I won't be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll

So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and move along

Because you know I'm all about that bass
'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

I'm bringing booty back
Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches Hey
No, I'm just playing I know you think you're fat
But I'm here to tell you that
Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at night
You know I won't be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll
So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and move along

Because you know I'm all about that bass
'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

ACTIVTIES

You are going to listen “ All about that bass” by Meghan Trainor

Meghan Trainor1 – Read and answer:                                                                           Meghan Trainor :  I never thought I´d be a pop star.
    Once her hit song ‘All About That Bass’ took off, Meghan Trainor became a household name seemingly overnight. So far she’s released a debut album, written a duet with Harry Styles and attended the 2015 Grammy Awards. Sounds like a total dream come true, right? Well, according to Meghan, she had no idea any of this would happen to her. In her cover story with Seventeen, Meghan talks about her insecurities. While it may be hard to imagine the girl who penned a song about embracing your body was ever insecure, it’s a totally relatable feeling. Meghan said, “When I saw photos of myself, I would think, I look awful. There’s a double chin! I never thought I’d be a pop star. I don’t look like Rihanna.”  (http://popcrush.com/meghan-trainor-rihanna-seventeen/)

  1. Which word best describe s the songwriter?
(     )conservative     (    )old-fashioned    (    )modern     (    )primitive
  1. Is there a rhyme scheme in the song? ________________________
  2. Do you agree with the songwriter? Where do you stand on this issue?
  3. How was Meghan in her photos ? ____________________________
2 – In Brazil  :     Muita gente já deve ter ouvido o hit-chiclete "All about that bass", que explodiu nos Estados Unidos e tem tocado com frequência nas rádios brasileiras. A música, que se tornou um dos hinos do último verão americano, é cortesia da americana Meghan Trainor, de 20 anos.
Na terra onde as famosas vestem manequim 36 e viram a cópia da Barbie, a cantora chama atenção por ir justamente  na contramão do movimento: apesar da cabeleira loira, é cheia de curvas e tem medidas dignas de mulher real. (http://ego.globo.com/moda/noticia/2014/12/veja-o-estilo-de-meghan-trainor-dona-do-hit-all-about-bass.html)

Em grupos : Discuta a crítica a ditadura da magreza feita pela cantora em seus versos.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEho3v89liZAPRVhSzZKQnPrLr6ix-eQ9sWfE1WfxktmDzaGeENDKl6_i0KIUXggt9VRPY_yogw_oZhu30IhioXHqOYcQ_qVrsJaDRPJHfDqiVJhEyKGB9jq1em0Muwh6Av-aR-HMQNPzG3a/s1600/all+about+that+bass.jpg
 2 -  See the sentence and answer:
       What do you understand about it ? ______________________________________________________________________________________________

3 –  Choose the words in the song and write bellow :
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/go-ahead-way-forward-sign-25795141.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi5664p5Bwxc1J0mTVLj97pk-KlEFpjjYXo03ymqNn3ehZTPB2UTvcAbWBqxd3LKxu3U8Cs3ct89SPkhxIu7r8gyOSdg_7avZ9DJu-r5disX6d3pEchOf5oRYuZSWrfv93-0pxWNmvMFZPu/s400/flauta.jpghttp://topmagazines.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/magazine-autralia1.jpg        http://webdesignfm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/photoshop-retouching14.jpg
       _________________           


Andréa Andréa Andréa

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t